skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kim's blog

Welcome to my blog. I'm not a desinger. I want to thank everyone who post freebies on their sites and blogs, when I use someone else's work I do give the credit to them.

Friday, August 17, 2007


To do this page, I used craftyscraps Black, Yellow & Gold Kit found on her site at http://craftyscraps.blogspot.com/2007/06/black-yellow-gold-kit.html#links
Posted by momtotwins at 7:48 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My 5 wonderful kids.

My 5 wonderful kids.
Fist time we've all smiled at the same time.

Blog Archive

About Me

momtotwins
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
My name is Kim, I'm a SAHM to my five wonderful kids. I enjoy candle making, digital scrapbooking, spending time with my family, country music (love Kenny Chesney) and gardening.
View my complete profile
 
Kenny Chesney Lyrics
Kenny Chesney Music Codes
Music Codes by SongArea.com